Sunday, October 28, 2012

Lot's Going On!

I'm sorry it has been a while since I posted! We have had a lot of things going on! I am super excited that spelling is finally getting under control! Wow! That one threw us all for a loop!

Anyway, I am so thankful to the parents that donated pumpkins for out class to carve, and for the parents who showed up to help! Without you guys, my job would be so much harder - if not nearly impossible! You guys are the link in your child's learning experience from our school! Your time, donations, and ability to volunteer make the biggest difference in the lives of our kiddos! Thank you!

We will be having Halloween Snacks at 1:30 on Wednesday! If you could send in a couple of dollars so that I can buy treats for everyone, I would greatly appreciate it! Thank you!

We have had several birthdays in the month of October! Happy Birthday to Zoey, Leo, and Trey!

Don't forget that we are creating a "Pamper Yourself" basket to sell at the auction at the Fall Carnival! If you can donate anything for that basket, I would greatly appreciate it!

I hope you guys have a great week! I know we will!

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment