Sunday, December 2, 2012

Great Weekend!

Hi Everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I had a blast! On Saturday, my little girl, Emma had a swim meet in Adairsville, GA. She swam agains about 10 other teams, who included high school swimmers, and she came in FIRST PLACE in the 200 Free Relay! I'm super proud!

I am also so excited about how well we are doing in class, lately! I encourage you to ask your child to explain to you the phonics, reading, math, spelling, and writing standard we worked on daily! They are becoming more and more able to independently work at individual levels! I'm so excited that I am starting to see leaps and bounds of new learning taking place!

Well, 14 more days of school until CHRISTMAS BREAK! Wow! This year is FLYING!

Get ready, at the blink of an eye, we will be ready for second grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment